Known Issues and Enhancement RequestsTo view the list or file an enhancement request or bug, please visit our GitHub page.
Permissions via RolesThe system uses a role-based authorization system. At the time of login, users are granted roles based on several factors:
- Roles explicitly granted to them in the database using Back Office -> Users -> Roles
- Roles granted to them automatically in the database by making a purchase (e.g. purchasing a memership/ticket can grant the "member" role)
- Roles granted to them for this session (not in the database) based on their position within a department (e.g. Being marked as the Manager of a department will automatically grant them the "manager" role)
The system assumes the following general hierarchy for authority using the following roles:
- admin (access to everything in the system)
- director (access to almost everything)
- manager (access to things related to the department they manage, including promoting a staff member to supervisor)
- supervisor (everything a manager can do, except make someone a supervisor)
- staff (very limited access)
If you use a different name or hierarchy, you will need to map them to this list.